Report LibraryAll Reports
Datamonitor Healthcare HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer KOL Interview – UK
January 08, 2019A UK key opinion leader (KOL) provides insight into the current and future treatment dynamics of HR+/HER2- breast cancer, as well as critical unmet needs in the treatment space.
Major marketed drugs for HR+/HER2- breast cancer are discussed, including the cyclin-dependent kinase 4/6 (CDK4/6) inhibitors and poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitors. Key late-phase pipeline drugs are also covered, with a focus on Novartis’s alpelisib.
If you are a KOL Insight Subscriber, please access the interview from our KOL Insight portal (Subscribers only).
Biomedtracker will be offering KOL Reports and Physician Pulse Surveys for purchase a la carte, or access to all reports and surveys can be purchased as a subscription to KOL Insight. For more information on KOL Insight subscription, please email Biomedtracker or call Biomedtracker Client Services at (858) 200-2357.
For our disclosures, please read the Biomedtracker Research Standards.
|Indications Covered:||Breast Cancer|
- Datamonitor Healthcare Oncology: HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer Pricing & Reimbursement
- Datamonitor Healthcare Strategy Slidepack: HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer Pricing, Reimbursement, and Access
- Datamonitor Healthcare Oncology: Breast Cancer: HR+/HER2- Disease Coverage
- Datamonitor Healthcare HR+ HER2- KOL Interview – US
- Datamonitor Healthcare HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer KOL Interview – US, Midwest
- Datamonitor Healthcare HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer KOL Interview – US, West Coast