Report LibraryAll Reports
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer KOL Interview – UK
October 31, 2019A UK-based key opinion leader provides insights into prescribing habits, key marketed brands, and late-phase pipeline therapies for triple- negative breast cancer. Diagnostic testing, biomarker disease segmentation, and unmet needs are also discussed. Key pipeline assets highlighted include balixafortide, capivasertib, ipatasertib, Keytruda, sacituzumab govitecan, trastuzumab deruxtecan, and veliparib.
If you are a KOL Insight Subscriber, please access the interview from our KOL Insight portal (Subscribers only).
Biomedtracker will be offering KOL Reports and Physician Pulse Surveys for purchase a la carte, or access to all reports and surveys can be purchased as a subscription to KOL Insight. For more information on KOL Insight subscription, please email Biomedtracker or call Biomedtracker Client Services at (858) 200-2357.
For our disclosures, please read the Biomedtracker Research Standards.
|Disease Group Covered:||Oncology|
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer KOL Interview – US
- 2019 Biomedtracker / Datamonitor Healthcare Post-ESMO Report
- Datamonitor Healthcare Oncology: Breast Cancer: Triple-Negative Disease Coverage
- 2019 Biomedtracker / Datamonitor Healthcare Post-ASCO Report
- Datamonitor Healthcare Breast Cancer KOL Interview – San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 2018 Biomedtracker / Datamonitor Healthcare Post-ESMO Report
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer KOL Interview