Report LibraryAll Reports
Follicular Lymphoma KOL Interview – US
July 16, 2021
This interview with a US-based key opinion leader (KOL) provides insights into prescribing habits, key marketed brands, and late-phase pipeline therapies for follicular lymphoma. Disease stratification by staging and expression, as well as unmet needs, are also discussed. Key assets highlighted include Rituxan, Revlimid, Gazyva, Yescarta, Imbruvica, Kymriah, and mosunetuzumab.
If you are a KOL Insight Subscriber, please access the interview from our KOL Insight portal (Subscribers only).
Biomedtracker will be offering KOL Reports and Physician Pulse Surveys for purchase a la carte, or access to all reports and surveys can be purchased as a subscription to KOL Insight. For more information on KOL Insight subscription, please email Biomedtracker or call Biomedtracker Client Services at (858) 200-2357.
For our disclosures, please read the Biomedtracker Research Standards.
|Indications Covered:||Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (Including Follicular Lymphoma) - NHL|
- Datamonitor Healthcare Oncology Disease Analysis: NHL: Follicular Lymphoma
- Biomedtracker / Meddevicetracker Q2 2021 Outlook Report
- Introducing the new QLS Probability of Approval (POA) Pilot in Biomedtracker!
- Biomedtracker / Meddevicetracker Early 2021 Outlook Report
- J.P. Morgan 2021 Conference Review
- J.P. Morgan 2021 - Day 3