Report LibraryAll Reports
Intersection Between Tech and Pharma KOL Interview
January 12, 2016
- KOL has over 20 years of experience working on the clinical, operational, and financial side of healthcare
- Healthcare system shifting from fee-for-service towards value-based and shared risk capitation
- Pharma and biotechs are reluctant to partner with tech companies because they think that they can take a solution from banking and apply it into healthcare
- Better research will be done with tech's help to collect, integrate, and aggregate data sets. However, it's not just the quantity of data, it's the quality of data that is important so that we can hone in on individual patient needs
- Genomics is going to be huge, more than it’s ever been, and will help to do research on particular trends in an individual's genes
BioMedTracker will be offering KOL Reports and Physician Pulse Surveys for purchase a la carte, or access to all reports and surveys can be purchased as a subscription to KOL Insight. For more information on KOL Insight subscription, please email BioMedTracker or call BioMedTracker Client Services at (858) 200-2357.
For our disclosures, please read the BioMedTracker Research Standards.
|Disease Group Covered:||
Gastroenterology (Non Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
Rheumatology (Non Autoimmune)