Report LibraryAll Reports
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder KOL Interview – US, East Coast
April 28, 2021
This interview with a US-based key opinion leader (KOL) provides insights into prescribing habits, key marketed brands, long-acting injectables, late-phase pipeline therapies, and unmet needs for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Key pipeline assets highlighted include Lybalvi (ALKS 3831), MIN-101, Nuplazid, Caplyta, BXCL501, and six-monthly paliperidone depot injection.
If you are a KOL Insight Subscriber, please access the interview from our KOL Insight portal (Subscribers only).
Biomedtracker will be offering KOL Reports and Physician Pulse Surveys for purchase a la carte, or access to all reports and surveys can be purchased as a subscription to KOL Insight. For more information on KOL Insight subscription, please email Biomedtracker or call Biomedtracker Client Services at (858) 200-2357.
For our disclosures, please read the Biomedtracker Research Standards.
- Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder KOL Interview – Germany
- Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder KOL Interview – US, Northeast
- Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder KOL Interview – US, Southeast
- Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Payer Interview – US, South
- Datamonitor Healthcare CNS Disease Analysis: Schizophrenia
- Datamonitor Healthcare CNS Disease Analysis: Bipolar Disorder