Report LibraryAll Reports
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer KOL Interview – US
October 03, 2019A US-based key opinion leader providers insights into prescribing habits, key marketed brands, and late-phase pipeline therapies for triple- negative breast cancer. Diagnostic testing, biomarker disease segmentation, and unmet needs are also discussed. Key pipeline assets highlighted include balixafortide, Keytruda, sacituzumab govitecan, trastuzumab deruxtecan, and veliparib.
If you are a KOL Insight Subscriber, please access the interview from our KOL Insight portal (Subscribers only).
Biomedtracker will be offering KOL Reports and Physician Pulse Surveys for purchase a la carte, or access to all reports and surveys can be purchased as a subscription to KOL Insight. For more information on KOL Insight subscription, please email Biomedtracker or call Biomedtracker Client Services at (858) 200-2357.
For our disclosures, please read the Biomedtracker Research Standards.
|Disease Group Covered:||Oncology|
- Datamonitor Healthcare Oncology: Breast Cancer: Triple-Negative Disease Coverage
- 2019 Biomedtracker / Datamonitor Healthcare Post-ASCO Report
- Datamonitor Healthcare Breast Cancer KOL Interview – San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 2018 Biomedtracker Datamonitor Healthcare Post-ESMO Report
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer KOL Interview